January 22 — One of our new Board of Trustees’ first calls to duty came in a special Zoom meeting where we put some stricter Covid protocols in place. They will start as best we can this Sunday, January 23:
1. Wear a mask at all times with the exception of when eating.
2. Chairs will be spaced out with only 4 to a table in Fellowship Hall to avoid being directly across from someone.
3. Food in Fellowship will be limited to snacks and finger foods.
4. Refrain from holding hands during the Peace Song.
5. If you have a temperature above 99 or you feel ill, please stay home and enjoy the service on Facebook Live.